Tổng hợp các chủ đề IELTS Speaking Task 1 kèm các câu hỏi mẫu cập nhật mới nhất năm 2021.
Các chủ đề IELTS Speaking task 1
– What is your job?
– Where do you work?
– Do you like your job?
– Why did you choose that job?
– Is it a popular job in your country?
– What was your first day like?
– What responsibilities do you have at work?
– What is the most interesting thing about your work?
– Do you get on well with your colleagues?
– Do you prefer to work in the morning or evening?
– What are the ways that you can improve your skills at work?
– Has your job changed a lot in the past years?
– If you had the chance, would you change your job?
– Do you plan to continue with your job in the future?
– What do you study?
– Where do you study that?
– Why did you choose that subject?
– Do you like that subject?
– Is it a popular subject in your country?
– What are the main aspects of your subject?
– Is there anything unexpected about your study?
– If you had the chance, would you change the subject?
– What is your favorite subject?
– Is there something that helps you to study efficiently?
– What is more important for you, lecturers or friends?
– Is there anything you want to change in your university?
– Do you plan to get a job in the same field as your subject?
– Where is your hometown?
– What is your hometown like?
– Do you like your hometown? Why?
– What is your hometown known for?
– How long have you been living in your hometown?
– How could your hometown be improved?
– Has your hometown changed much since you were a child?
– Do you think your hometown is a good place to bring up children?
– Is there good public transportation in your hometown?
– Do you think you’ll continue living in your hometown for a long time?
– Will you be moving away from your hometown?
4. YOUR COUNTRY
– Tell me about your country.
– Where is your country located?
– Which part of your country do most people live in?
– What are the main industries in your country?
– What are some of the good things about living in your country?
– What are some of the bad things about living in your country?
– Do you know the history of your country well?
– Which part of your country do you want to live in?
– What makes you feel proud of your country?
– Will you stay in your country in the future?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment/flat?
– Why do you live in an apartment/house?
– How long have you lived there?
– Can you describe the place where you live?
– What do you like about living there? What do you like about your flat?
– Which is your favourite room in your home? Why?
– Which room does your family spend most time in?
– What can you see from the windows?
– Would you change anything about your home? Why/why not?
– Do you plan to live there in the future?
– Would you like to move to a different home in the future?
– What sort of accommodation would you most like to live in?
– Can you tell me about the house that you lived in when you were a child?
6. SKY AND STARS
– Do you like to look at the sky?
– How often do you look at the sky?
– Do you prefer the sky in the morning or at night?
– What’s the sky like at night in your hometown?
– Can you see the moon and stars where you live?
– What parts of your country are the best to look at the moon and the stars at night?
– Do you like to watch stars?
– Do you wat to live on other planets?
– Have you ever taken a course about stars?
– Is it important to study stars?
– What’s your favourite star?
– Do you like flowers?
– What flowers do you like?
– What’s your favourite flower?
– What flowers have special meaning in your country?
– Do people in your country ever use flowers for special occasions?
– What are the occasions when people give or receive flowers?
– In your country, do people (ever) give flowers as a gift?
– When was the last time you gave flowers to someone?
– Have you ever sent flowers to anyone?
– Have you planted any flowers?
– Do you like to have flowers in your home?
– Where can people buy flowers?
Trên đây là 7 topic đầu tiên trong bộ các chủ đề Ielts Speaking Task 1, hãy tìm hiểu thêm các bài viết khác tại đây nhé !
Nếu bạn quan tâm khóa học tiếng Anh của Efis English, hãy đừng chần chừ mà nhắn ngay cho tụi mình nhé!
Efis English – Hanoi Free Private Tour Guide
📍 Số 21, Lô 12B, Trung Yên 10, Trung Hòa, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
👉 Fanpage TOEIC: TOEIC là chuyện nhỏ
👉 Fanpage IELTS: IELTS – Điểm thật & Kiến thức thật
👉 Fanpage EFIS ENGLISH: EFIS English – Học tiếng Anh thực tế
👉 Fanpage HANOI FREE PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE:
Hanoi Free Private TOUR GUIDE – Dẫn tour cho người nước ngoài Học tiếng Anh
👉 Group luyện thi IELTS: Cùng luyện thi IELTS
Có thể bạn quan tâm: