Bạn muốn cải thiện khả năng nói tiếng Anh của mình nhưng không biết bắt đầu từ đâu? Bạn biết rất nhiều từ tiếng Anh nhưng lại gặp khó khăn khi đặt câu tiếng Anh? Cùng Efis English tìm hiểu các câu giao tiếp tiếng Anh thông dụng nhất trong đời sống hàng ngày!
Hãy dành thời gian để học tất cả các mẫu câu giao tiếp tiếng Anh dưới đây và bạn sẽ cải thiện khả năng nói tiếng Anh của mình rất nhanh. Và hãy nhớ rằng deep learning là chìa khóa để thông thạo tiếng Anh. Bạn nên học sâu từng mẫu câu và nên rèn luyện nói mỗi ngày.
Mẫu câu tiếng Anh giao tiếp thông dụng
1. Are you sure?
- Are you sure?
- Are you sure about that?
- Are you sure of what you said?
- Are you sure that he is not coming?
2. Are you used to?
- Are you used to using chopsticks?
- Are you used to life here?
- Are you used to staying up late?
3. As far as …
- As far as I can remember, he didn’t come home until midnight.
- As far as I recollect, there were few people in the village then.
- As far as I recall, they quarreled very often at that time.
- As far as I can see, he’s a big liar.
4. As far as… (is) (am) (are) concerned,…
- As far as I’m concerned, I don’t mind that you wear this mini-skirt.
- The coat is fine as far as color is concerned, but it is not very good quality.
- So far as he’s concerned, nothing is as important as his daughter.
5. Be careful with…
- Be careful with the wet paint.
- Be careful that you don’t catch a cold. Put on more clothes before you go out.
- Be careful not to spill the milk.
6. But this doesn’t mean that…
- We are your employees, but this doesn’t mean that we must obey you unconditionally.
- You are much older than I am, but it doesn’t mean that you are right about everything.
- I support this measure, but it doesn’t mean that I support you without reservation.
- I like you, but this doesn’t mean that I’ll marry you.
7. By the way…
- By the way, is there a bathroom in the apartment?
- By the way, do you have any change on you?
- By the way, he is a difficult person
8. Compared to…
- Compared to other students, she is quite hard working.
- Compared to city life, country life is quiet and peaceful.
- Compared to fans, air-conditioners are more comfortable.
9. Did you use to…
- Did you use to live in Tokyo?
- Did you use to get up early?
- You used to smoke heavily, didn’t you?
10. Don’t ever…
- Don’t ever lose these papers. They are of great importance to our company.
- Don’t ever miss a good opportunity.
- Don’t ever arrive late for an interview.
Tiếng anh giao tiếp
11. Do you agree …?
- Do you agree that we should start early?
- Do you agree with my plan?
- Will he agree to the conditions in the contract?
12. Do you carry this in…?
- Do you carry this in size 10?
- Do you carry this in beige?
- Do you have this in medium?
13. Do you have… available?
- Do you have any single rooms available?
- Do you have any tickets available?
- Do you have any shoes in size 20 available?
14. Do you mind …?
- Would you mind if I smoke here?
- Do you mind opening the window? It’s so stuffy in here.
- Do you mind if I ask you a question?
15. Do you feel like ….?
- Do you feel like going for a walk on the beach?
- Do you feel like going shopping at the mall?
- Do you feel like eating some ice cream or having cake or both?
- Do you feel like having some coffee?
- Do you feel like getting a bite to eat?
16. Shouldn’t we…?
- Shouldn’t we ask for permission first?
- Shouldn’t we read the directions before we install the air conditioner?
- Shouldn’t we check the weather before we go out?
- Shouldn’t you try to save some money rather than spend it all?
17. Have you ever…?
- Have you ever been to New York?
- Have you ever been to Nanjing?
- Have you ever seen Ghost?
- Have you ever wondered if there is life after death?
- Have you ever heard of it?
- Don’t tell him the bad news until he finishes his exam.
- The secret was not discovered until he was dead.
- I won’t stop shouting until you let me go.
19. He is as… as…
- He is as poor as a church mouse.
- He is as fit as a fiddle though he is already seventy.
- Shelly’s father is always as busy as a bee.
- The twin sisters are as different as night and day.
- The lecture is as dull as ditch-water.
20. He is either…or…
- He is either drunk or mad.
- It’s either your fault or her fault.
- Either you are wrong or I am.
Câu giao tiếp tiếng Anh
21. He is so… that…
- I was so interested in the film that I went to see it several times.
- It’s so hot that none of us want to go out.
- He speaks French so well that we think he is a Frenchman.
22. He is not only… but also…
- He is not only humorous, but also patient.
- He is not only a good leader, but also an eloquent speaker.
- I’m not only going to the party, I’m also going to sing at it.
- Not only do I support you, so do your acquaintances.
23. Help yourself to…
- Make yourself at home. Help yourself to some fish.
- Help yourself to the refrigerator.
- Help yourself to some steak. I made it especially for you
24. How about…?
- How about going for a spin in my new car?
- How about minding your own business?
- How about those Yankees!
- What about your holidays?
- What about his qualifications for the job?
25. How come…?
- You forgot to bring your homework again. How come?
- How come your little sister is so angry?
- How come we were not invited to the party?
26. How dare you…!
- How dare you call me fat!
- How dare you speak to me like that!
- How dare he do that to me!
- How dare you turn him down!
27. How do you like…?
- How do you like your new apartment?
- How do you like your new colleagues?
- How does your mother like the tea set?
28. How long does it take…?
- How long does it take to get to the station by subway?
- How long will it take to build the stadium?
- How long did it take you to knit this sweater?
29. How often…?
- How often is there a leap year?
- How often is there a flight to Shanghai?
- How often do you write to your parents?
30. I bet…
- I bet we’re lost.
- I bet he is home now.
- I bet he will win the prize.
Trên đây là một số mẫu câu giao tiếp tiếng Anh giúp bạn áp dụng để sử dụng trong cuộc sống hằng ngày. Chúc bạn học thành công!
Efis English – Hanoi Free Private Tour Guide
♟185 Chùa Láng, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
✤ Fanpage IELTS: IELTS Complete
✤ Fanpage EFIS ENGLISH: EFIS English – Học tiếng Anh thực tế
✤ Fanpage HANOI FREE PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE:
Hanoi Free Private TOUR GUIDE – Dẫn tour cho người nước ngoài Học tiếng Anh
✤ Group luyện thi IELTS: Cùng luyện thi IELTS
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
Trung tâm tiếng anh cho người đi làm tại Hà Nội
Cách học tiếng Anh giao tiếp từ đầu đơn giản hiệu quả
Hội thoại tiếng anh theo chủ đề – daily english conversation