Trong bài viết này, Efis English sẽ cung cấp cho bạn các câu tiếng Anh thông dụng nhất mà bạn không thể không biết để có thể áp dụng trong giao tiếp hằng ngày. Vậy đó là những câu gì? Cùng khám phá ngay nhé!
Bạn có thể xem thêm các câu tiếng anh thông dụng phần 1 tại đây !
Mẫu câu giao tiếp tiếng Anh
31. I can hardly believe that…
- I can hardly believe that he is deaf; he can understand us so well.
- I can hardly believe that Paul was put in prison for bribery.
- I can hardly believe what I have seen.
32. I can’t help…
- I can’t help laughing every time I think of that.
- I couldn’t help noticing your ring; it’s beautiful.
- I can’t help but feel sorry for him.
- I can’t help remembering how beautiful she looked.
33. I can’t say…
- I can’t say for certain.
- I can’t say who did the best.
- I can’t say with any certainty that eating less can be a cure for obesity.
34. I cannot wait to…
- I can’t wait to see my family.
- I can’t wait to hear from you.
- I can’t wait to buy a computer.
35. I dare say…
- I dare say you will succeed in the election.
- I dare say he won’t come.
- A: I would imagine he’s forgotten. B: I dare say he has.
36. I’d like you to…
- I’d like you to fetch some boiled water.
- I’d like you to send for a doctor.
- I’d like you to look after my baby for a while.
37. I’d hate for you to…
- I’d hate for you to think I didn’t care.
- I’d hate for you to miss the party.
- I’d hate for you to leave our company.
- I’d hate for you to get sick.
38. If it hadn’t been for…
- If it hadn’t been for your help, my experiments would have failed.
- If it hadn’t been for the lifeboat, I would have drowned.
- If it hadn’t been for her careful arrangement, the party would not have been a success.
- Without my persuasion, he would not have come.
- Without your financial support, we could not have finished the project
39. If there is one thing that… me, it’s…
- If there is one thing that annoys me, it’s people who don’t keep their promises.
- If there is one thing that disappoints me, it’s his failure to arrange his time responsibly.
- If there is one thing that upsets me, it’s my forgetfulness.
- If there is one thing that surprises me, it’s his winning the competition.
- If there is one thing that interests me, it’s fashion design
40. I have no idea…
- I had no idea that she was a thief.
- He has no idea how to operate these machines.
- I have no idea what time it is.
Tiếng Anh giao tiếp thông dụng
41. I have got to…
- I’ve got to go.
- I have got to buy something to drink.
- I have got to mail some cards to my friends.
- I’ve got to apologize for troubling you so much.
- You’ve got to try this dish; it’s tasty.
42. …. as… as possible
- I’ll be back as soon as possible.
- I’ll work as hard as I can.
- Try to be as careful as possible.
- Come as quickly as possible.
- Run as fast as you can.
43. I’ll let you know…
- I’ll let you know when I’m leaving for Beijing.
- I’ll let you know if I can make it for dinner.
- I’ll let you know if I get bored.
- I’ll let you know when I get hungry.
44. I’d be grateful…
- I’d be grateful for your help.
- I’d be grateful if you’d be quiet.
- I’d be grateful if you’d give me a hand.
- I’d be grateful if you’d take care of my baby.
- I’d be grateful if you danced with me.
45. I’m afraid…
- I’m afraid you didn’t quite get his meaning.
- A: Could I speak to Elizabeth, please? B: I’m afraid she is not in at the moment.
- I’m afraid we are going to be late.
- I’m afraid I can’t make it.
46. I’m calling to…
- I’m calling to say goodbye to you.
- I’m calling to tell you that the concert begins at 7:00.
- I’m calling to book two tickets for tonight’s film.
- I’m calling to warn you of the coming storm.
47. I’m looking forward to…
- I’m looking forward to working with you.
- I’m looking forward to coming to China again.
- I’m really looking forward to the holidays.
48. I’m not really happy with…
- I’m not really happy with their performance.
- I’m not really happy with your behavior.
- I’m not really happy with your present situation.
- I’m not really happy with their service.
- I’m not really happy with my life.
49. I’m thinking about…
- I’m thinking about moving to a new house.
- I’m thinking about taking a science course.
- I’m thinking about getting a divorce.
50. I really go for…
- I really go for Beethoven.
- I really go for this house. It’s terrific.
- She goes for tall and handsome men.
- I don’t go much for modernism.
Các câu tiếng Anh thông dụng
51. It is… that…
- It was Jack who broke the window when we were playing football.
- It is Jane that I want to marry.
- It was here in the supermarket that he met his first love.
52. It’s too bad that…
- It’s too bad that we lost the match.
- It’s too bad that we have to cancel the get-together.
- It’s too bad that you can’t come.
- It’s too bad.
- It’s too bad that the rain spoiled our picnic.
53. It’s my fault for…
- It’s my fault we missed the bus.
- It’s my fault you didn’t get paid on time.
- It’s my fault we lost the game.
54. It’s not that… but…
- It’s not that I don’t like the car, but I think it is too expensive.
- It’s not that I am unwilling to help you, but I’m tied up with extra work these days.
- It’s not that he doesn’t need your help, but he thinks it will be an inconvenience to you.
- A mountain is not famous because it is high, but because it has some spirit dwelling in it.
55. It’s on the tip of my tongue.
- It’s on the tip of my tongue, let me see.
- His address is on the tip of my tongue, wait a minute.
- The question she wanted to ask was on the tip of her tongue.
56. It’s said that…
- It is said that he is quite a handsome young man.
- It’s said that a new president will be appointed.
- It should be pointed out that your proposals are theoretically correct but practically impossible.
- It has been proven that your method is the best.
- It will be noted that what they have done to him is wrong.
57. It’s up to…
- A: Do you want to eat a Western or Chinese meal? B: It’s up to you.
- It’s up to us to help those in need.
- It’s not up to you to tell me how to do my job.
58. It’s your turn…
- It’s your turn to tell a story.
- It’s your turn to cook.
- It’s your turn to sweep the floor.
- It’s your turn to give a presentation.
- It’s your turn to perform.
59. It may surprise you, but…
- It may surprise you, but I paid off all the debts in a year.
- It may surprise you, but Maggie refused my proposal.
- It may surprise you, but I bought all these books for 20 Yuan.
- It may surprise you, but he’s just been promoted to manager.
- It may surprise you, but he was once in prison.
60. I have been…
- I have been learning English for almost ten years.
- I have been living here for thirty years.
- Where have you been? We have been looking for you everywhere.
Trên đây là 30 mẫu câu tiếng anh giao tiếp thông dụng, nhớ luyện tập vào áp dụng thường xuyên để đạt được hiệu quả trong giao tiếp nhé !
Efis English – Hanoi Free Private Tour Guide
♟185 Chùa Láng, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
✤ Fanpage IELTS: IELTS Complete
✤ Fanpage EFIS ENGLISH: EFIS English – Học tiếng Anh thực tế
✤ Fanpage HANOI FREE PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE:
Hanoi Free Private TOUR GUIDE – Dẫn tour cho người nước ngoài Học tiếng Anh
✤ Group luyện thi IELTS: Cùng luyện thi IELTS
Có thể bạn quan tâm: