Tiếp tục với dạng đề Opinion Essays trong bài viết trước, bài viết này Efis English sẽ cung cấp cho các các mẫu đề IELTS Writing Task 2 về dạng Diccussion Essays và advantages/ disadvantage essays.
Đề IELTS Writing Task 2 (Part 2)
Nhắc lại một số dạng đề trong IELTS Writing Task 2 gồm có:
- OPINION ESSAYS
- DISCUSSION ESSAYS
- ADVANTAGES/DISADVANTAGES ESSAYS
- PROBLEM-SOLUTION ESSAYS
- TWO-QUESTION ESSAYS
Các bạn có thể tham khảo về các dạng đề khác trong các bài viết sau:
1. Some people think that mental strength is the most important factor for success in sports. However, some others believe that it is more important to have strong and fit people. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. Some people argue job satisfaction is more important than job security. Others believe a permanent job is more important. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.
3. Some people say that art (e.g. painting, music, poetry) can be made by everyone. Others believe that it can be only made by those with special abilities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. Some people say that sports play an important role in society. Others, however, think that it is nothing more than a leisure activity. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. Some people focus on news in their country, while others think it is more important to be aware of international news. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
6. Some people think that schools should choose students according to their academic abilities, while others think it is better to have students of different abilities studying together. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
7. Some people say that the government should spend more money taking care of elderly people while others think that government spending should be spent more on the education of young people. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
8. Many companies sponsor sports as a way for advertising themselves. Some people think it is good for the world of sports, while others think there are disadvantages to this. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
9. Some people say that the experiences a child has before starting school have the most influence on their future life. Others say that experiences as a teenager, especially, at school is more influential. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
10. Government should make laws about people’s nutrition and food choice. Other argue that is their choice. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
11. Some people think that children should aim to be the best at what they are doing. While others believe it is not necessary for them. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
12. Some people say that modern technology has made shopping today easier, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
13. Some people think that hosting an international sports event is good for the country, while some people think it is bad. Discuss both views and state your opinion.
14. Some people think students should study the science of food and how to prepare it. Others think that school time should be used in learning important subjects. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
15. Many people believe that it is easier to have a healthy lifestyle in the countryside. Other believe that there are health benefits of living in cities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
16. Some people believe that it is best to encourage children to have a healthy diet at school while others believe that parents should teach them to have a healthy diet. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
17. Some people feel that young people should follow the traditions of their society. Others, however, believe that young people should be free to behave as individuals. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
18. People believe that individuals who make a lot of money are the most successful. Others say that those who contribute to society like scientists, teacher are the most successful. Discuss both and give your opinion.
19. Some people think that childcare centers provide the best services for children of preschool age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
20. Some people think the newly built houses should be the same as the old houses in local areas. Others argue that local authorities should allow people to build houses in their own styles. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
1. The use of social media is replacing face-to-face interaction among many people in society. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh its advantages?
2. In today’s world, private companies rather than the government pay for and conduct most scientific research. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh its disadvantages?
3. Online communication is becoming more popular than face-to-face communication in many companies. Do the advantages of this outweigh its disadvantages?
4. In many countries, plastic containers have become more popular than ever. They are used in many businesses such as the food and drink industry. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh its disadvantages?
5. It is suggested that primary children should learn how to grow vegetables and keep animals. Do the advantages of this outweigh its disadvantages?
6. Some countries allow old people to work to any age that they want. Do the advantages of this outweigh its disadvantages?
7. In some countries, more young adults continue to live with their parents even after they have completed education and found jobs. Do the advantages of this outweigh its disadvantages?
8. It is now possible for scientists and tourists to travel to remote natural environment, such as South pole. Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?
9. In some countries, there has been an increase in the number of parents choosing to self-educate their children at home rather than sending them to school. Do the advantages of home education outweigh the disadvantages?
Mẫu đề IELTS Writing Task 2 (Part 2) – Efis English
Nếu bạn quan tâm khóa học tiếng Anh của Efis English, hãy đừng chần chừ mà nhắn ngay cho tụi mình nhé!
Efis English – Hanoi Free Private Tour Guide
📍 Số 21, Lô 12B, Trung Yên 10, Trung Hòa, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
👉 Fanpage TOEIC: TOEIC là chuyện nhỏ
👉 Fanpage IELTS: IELTS – Điểm thật & Kiến thức thật
👉 Fanpage EFIS ENGLISH: EFIS English – Học tiếng Anh thực tế
👉 Fanpage HANOI FREE PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE:
Hanoi Free Private TOUR GUIDE – Dẫn tour cho người nước ngoài Học tiếng Anh
👉 Group luyện thi IELTS: Cùng luyện thi IELTS
Có thể bạn quan tâm: