Part 3 trong chuỗi bài viết về mẫu đề IELTS Writing Task 2 sẽ cập nhật đến các dạng đề về Problem-Solution essays và two-question essays.
Mẫu đề IELTS Writing Task 2 cập nhật mới nhất (Part 3)
Các dạng đề chính trong IELTS writing task 2 là:
- OPINION ESSAYS
- DISCUSSION ESSAYS
- ADVANTAGES/DISADVANTAGES ESSAYS
- PROBLEM-SOLUTION ESSAYS
- TWO-QUESTION ESSAYS
Các bạn có thể tham khảo thêm tại:
1. People are having more and more sugar-based drinks. What are the reasons? What are the solutions to make people drink them less?
2. Cyclists and car drivers sharing the same road might cause some problems. What are the problems? What could be done to solve those problems?
3. Nowadays people waste a lot of food that was bought from shops and restaurants. Why do you think people waste food? What can be done to reduce the amount of food they throw away?
4. People are living longer after they retire. What are the problems? What can be done to solve these problems?
5. Many people are working longer hours. Why is this happening? What problems can this cause to people?
6. Many students find it difficult to concentrate or pay attention in school. What are the reasons? What could be done to solve this problem?
1. Today, TV channels provide man’s sport shows more than women’s sport shows. Why is that? Should TV channels give equal time for women’s sport and men’s sport?
2. Online shopping is increasing dramatically. How could this trend affect our environment and the kinds of jobs required?
3. Many people are travelling to other countries. Why is that? Is it a positive or negative development?
4. Today parents spend little free time with their children. Why is it the case? Who are more affected: parents or children?
5. Some education systems make students focus on certain subjects at the age of 15, while others require students to study a wide range of subjects until they leave school. What are the benefits of each system? Which do you think is a better educational system?
6. Nowadays, more and more women decide to have children later in their life? Why is that? Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
7. In many countries, people are spending more hours at their workplace. Why is that? Is that a negative and positive development?
8. In some countries, only a few young people go to classical music concerts or plays and performances in theater. Why is that? Should young people be encouraged to attend more classical music plays and performances?
9. Many young people change their jobs and careers. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
1. Research into new types of medicine and treatments are essential for improving health and deal with diseases. Who do you think should fund these researches: private companies, individuals or governments?
2. Some cities create housing areas by providing taller buildings. Others create housing by building houses on a wider area of land. Which solution is better?
Mẫu đề IELTS Writing Task 2 (Part 3) – Efis English
Nếu bạn quan tâm khóa học tiếng Anh của Efis English, hãy đừng chần chừ mà nhắn ngay cho tụi mình nhé!
Efis English – Hanoi Free Private Tour Guide
📍 Số 21, Lô 12B, Trung Yên 10, Trung Hòa, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
👉 Fanpage TOEIC: TOEIC là chuyện nhỏ
👉 Fanpage IELTS: IELTS – Điểm thật & Kiến thức thật
👉 Fanpage EFIS ENGLISH: EFIS English – Học tiếng Anh thực tế
👉 Fanpage HANOI FREE PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE:
Hanoi Free Private TOUR GUIDE – Dẫn tour cho người nước ngoài Học tiếng Anh
👉 Group luyện thi IELTS: Cùng luyện thi IELTS
Có thể bạn quan tâm: