Bạn muốn giao tiếp tiếng Anh thì bạn cần phải có một vốn từ vựng ngữ pháp nhất định tùy vào ngữ cảnh mà bạn sử dụng. Tuy nhiên để có thể giao tiếp trôi chảy thì bạn cũng cần phải nắm vững những câu tiếng Anh cơ bản. Cùng Efis English khám phá ngay một số mẫu câu nhé !
Đây là những câu tiếng Anh cơ bản rất hay được người bản xứ sử dụng, các bạn nên nắm vững và áp dụng thường xuyên để đạt được hiệu quả cao nhất nhé ! Tham khảo thêm một số mẫu câu khác tại đây: phần 1 – phần 2
Tiếng Anh giao tiếp
61. I’ve had enough of…
- I’ve had enough of her continual chatter.
- I’ve had enough of your complaining.
- Haven’t you had enough of him? I found him so boring.
- I’ve had enough of the traffic here.
- I’ve had enough of this city.
62. I wonder if…？
- I wonder if it would be convenient to visit you next Monday.
- I wonder if Mr. Wang could arrange a meeting with me.
- I was wondering if the manager would agree with my design.
- I was wondering if you could come to the meeting this afternoon.
63. I would rather… than…
- I would rather stay than leave.
- He would rather work all day long than do nothing.
- The mother would rather die than lose her child.
- She’d rather resign than take part in such shameful business deals.
64. No matter what…
- No matter what he says, don’t believe him.
- No matter how you do it, it will be wrong.
- No matter where he goes, he carries his suitcase.
- No matter how you spend your holiday, tell me about it.
65. No wonder…
- You eat so little. No wonder you are so slim.
- Are you a librarian? No wonder you are so well read.
- There is something wrong with your leg? No wonder you walk so slowly.
66. Now that I (come to) think about it,…
- Now that I come to think about it, you’re right to dismiss him.
- Now that I come to think about it, how ignorant I was!
- Now that I think about it, you are wise not to have accepted him.
- Now that I think about it, he is a person really worth trusting
67. Once you…
- Once you decide, you can’t change your mind.
- Once you have a stomachache, take the medicine twice a day.
- Once he finds out what you’ve done, he’ll get mad.
68. … only to find…
- I ran to the station only to find that the train had left.
- She came home excitedly only to find nobody was in.
- I search desperately for my purse, only to find all my money was gone.
- I arrived at the restaurant, only to find I had no money on me.
69. On one hand…on the other hand…
- On one hand, it’s convenient, but on the other hand, it’s time-consuming.
- On one hand, he is very obedient to his wife; on the other hand, he treats his parents badly.
- On one hand, Jason does everything in the office; on the other hand, he does nothing at home.
- As a teacher, he is very patient in class; but on the other hand, he is not so patient with his own child.
70. See that…
- See that the door is locked before you leave.
- See that you have enough sleep every day.
- See that you go to see your parents often.
Những câu tiếng anh cơ bản
71. Speaking of…
- Speaking of the movies, have you seen “The Patriot”?
- Speaking of honesty, I know a lot of people who don’t pay bus fares.
- Speaking of Ben, have you seen him recently?
- Speaking of bicycles, China is called “the kingdom of bicycles”.
72. Thanks to…
- Thanks to their help, we accomplished the task on time.
- Thanks to computers, lots of tasks are now easier.
- Thanks to your timely warning, I didn’t make a mistake.
- Thanks to your stupidity, we lost our game.
73. Thank you for…
- Thank you for what you have done for me.
- Thank you for your help.
- Thank you for the gift.
- Thank you for giving me a lift.
- Thank you for your advice.
74. The first thing I’m going to do when… is…
- The first thing I’m going to do when I get home is sleep for a whole day.
- The first thing I’m going to do when I get a pay raise is to treat you to dinner.
- The first thing I’m going to do when I spend my vacation in the country is go fishing.
75. The more…the more…
- The more you put your heart into English, the more you’ll be interested in it.
- The more you pay, the more you will gain.
- The sooner, the better.
- The earlier you set about your work, the sooner you will finish it.
76. There is nothing as…as…
- There is nothing as exciting as meeting an old friend unexpectedly.
- For me, there is nothing as enjoyable as reading a novel on the grass.
- There is nothing as pleasant as spending a weekend in the countryside.
- There is nothing as refreshing as having a good rest.
77. There is nothing I like better than…
- There is nothing I like better than listening to the radio.
- There is nothing women like better than shopping.
- There is nothing she likes better than chatting with friends.
78. We’d be better off without…
- We’d be better off without them as neighbors.
- We’d be better off without him at the party.
- They’d be better off without their wives around them.
- I’d be better off without the incident on my mind.
79. We’d better…
- We’d better buy a computer.
- You’d better not ask him.
- You had best accept his success.
- You had best set out early.
80. We may as well…
- We may as well buy a Benz since you don’t like Ford.
- We may as well have a try since it’s worth doing.
- We may as well take the risk. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Mẫu câu tiếng anh giao tiếp
81. What becomes of…？
- What became of the poor child?
- What will become of my family if my father goes bankrupt?
- What will become of my dog during my absence?
- What will become of the water if we put it outside during the winter?
82. What can I do for…？
- What can I do for you?
- What can I do to cheer her up?
- What can I do to make him satisfied?
- What can I do to stop them?
83. What do you mean by…?
- What do you mean by saying that?
- What do you mean by canceling your performance?
- What do you mean by “out of the question”?
- What do you mean by asking such a question?
- I’ve got the what-do-you-call-it for you.
- I cannot find the what-do-you-call-it.
- She’s just gone out with old what’s-his-name.
- What’s-his-name called you this morning?
- Where did you put the what-do-you-call-it?
85. What do you say…?
- What do you say about going to the cinema this afternoon?
- Let’s go by plane. What do you say?
- What do you say about some light music?
86. What… for…
- What is it for?
- What did you say that for?
- What do you need so much money for?
87. What if…?
- What if it rains when we have no umbrella with us?
- What if they are against us?
- What if we get lost in the jungle?
- What if they don’t approve of our earning some money in our spare time?
88. What I’m trying to say is…
- What I’m trying to say is that he is a good husband.
- What I’m trying to say is that it’s worth buying.
- What I’m trying to say is that human nature doesn’t change.
- What I’m trying to say is that you should think of others.
- What I’m trying to say is that smoking is harmful
89. What’s the matter with…?
- What’s the matter with him?
- What’s the matter with your finger? It’s bleeding.
- What’s wrong with this machine?
- What’s wrong with you, Mum? You look so pale.
- What’s wrong with your car?
90. What would you do if…?
- What would you do if you were me?
- What would you do if you were in my shoes?
- What would you do if you had a lot of money?
- What would you do if you failed?
- What would you do if the rumors were true?
Trên đây là những câu tiếng anh cơ bản và thông dụng trong giao tiếp, chúc bạn học tốt !
Efis English – Hanoi Free Private Tour Guide
♟185 Chùa Láng, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
✤ Fanpage IELTS: IELTS Complete
✤ Fanpage EFIS ENGLISH: EFIS English – Học tiếng Anh thực tế
✤ Fanpage HANOI FREE PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE:
Hanoi Free Private TOUR GUIDE – Dẫn tour cho người nước ngoài Học tiếng Anh
✤ Group luyện thi IELTS: Cùng luyện thi IELTS
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
Nghĩ bằng tiếng Anh khi giao tiếp và cách để ngừng dịch trong đầu?
Tiếng anh thực hành | Phương pháp tại Efis English được đánh giá cao
Các câu tiếng Anh thông dụng nhất định phải biết